The Gates Mills Community Club's Mission is to support the Village of Gates Mills and to build community among its residents.
You’ll want to be part of this energetic, fun-loving group to meet your neighbors, find out what’s going on in the village, meet new friends, and enjoy some fun activities. You deserve some “me” time!
What we do:
- Publish the Pink Sheet
- Award scholarships
- Provide Welcome Packages for new residents
- Produce the telephone directory
- Run the 4th of July Hot Dog Sale
- Help provide an annual Thank You Lunch for village employees
- Support the Annual Art Show
- Sponsor Bridge Groups
- Offer free babysitting at many events
- Provide exciting new programs, luncheons, events & activates during the day, evening, and weekend.
- Ladies Night Out events every month
- Events for young families & children
It’s the perfect time to join. Just complete an application and send it in. Questions: Call Cathy DiVincenzo at 440-382-5200. We look forward so seeing you soon!
Please support the Gates Mills Pink Sheet and join us for:
Wild Stories of ROCK N' ROLL LEGENDS
by David Spero
ROCK AND ROLL RECEPTION! BOOK SIGNING!
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26TH
THE LIFE OF A LEGENDARY R&R EMISSARY
RSVP by Oct. 21.