THE 51st GATES MILLS ART SHOW
Sunday, Apri 24 - Sunday, May 8, 2022
IMPORTANT 2022 DATES:
- Artist Entry forms mailed March 11 - If you have not received a form in the mail, Click 2022 Art Show - B&W.pdf to complete your form electronically and print off. Extra entries forms are also available at Town Hall, the Gates Mills Library and the Gates Mills Post Office.
- Apil 13-15 - Entries accepted
- April 16 - Judging Results
- April 23 - Exclusive Patron Preview Party
- Show dates: April 24-May 8.
The annual April Art Show, which is held in the Gates Mills Community House, opens in April or early May and runs two weeks. This popular art show is one of Northeast Ohio's premier exhibits of painting, drawings, graphic prints and sculpture. The show features the creative expressions of talented artists residing in the following communities: Gates Mills, Bainbridge, Bentleyville, Chagrin Falls, Chardon, Chesterland, Cleveland Heights, Highland Heights, Hunting Valley, Kirtland, Kirtland Hills, Mayfield Heights, Mayfield Village, Mentor, Moreland Hills, Munson, Newbury, Novelty, Orange Village, Pepper Pike, Russell, Shaker Heights, Solon, South Russell, University Heights, Waite Hill, Willoughby, and Willoughby Hills, as well as former Gates Mills residents. A distinguished panel of professionals selects the Works to be displayed.
For additional information, contact Show Co-Chariman Bob Santoro (216) 338-7543 or Bob Andreano (440) 823-9829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org